“Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need.”
Urgent Opportunity: Japanese Transcriber (Native Speaker)
Appen is looking for native speakers of Japanese based in Japan for a transcription project.
The work will involve listening to audio recordings in Japanese and typing what is said in traditional Japanese characters. Work is on a flexible basis with minimum availability of 20 hours per week.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be a native speaker of Japanese living in Japan
• Must have good spelling skills
• Must have basic English proficiency
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills
• Must have access to a computer and internet connection with the latest version of Google Chrome
If this is something that you qualify for, or perhaps you have a friend to refer, please view the complete Japanese transcriber job description and apply at:
Appen is a language technology solutions and consulting firm, recognized as a global leader in the quality, range and caliber of its expertise. We are focused on helping our clients reach international markets by leveraging our expertise in over 150 languages and dialects. Our clients are among the world’s top internet search engine and voice recognition providers. For more information come see us at www.appen.com