As a mobile developer, you will play an important role to create values to our users on our communication application platform. There are more than 40M+ installed from all of our applications combined so you will have fun solving and creating apps that a lot of people love using it. Moreover, you will have a chance to help train our young junior developers to be better and create even better products. Our team is small yet perform very well and with high attention to detail, we can keep pushing out more products and values to our users tirelessly.
Your responsibilities will look like (but not limited to):
- Develop mobile applications (iOS: Objective-C, Swift)
- Develop test specs and approach for the application
- Involve with management and business guy in product development process
- Fix any issues that may arise tracked by error management tools such as Fabric
- Code reviewing and grow junior developer
- Help contribute and create best practices for the team
- Consultant for CEO and CTO on application implementation design
Skills & Requirements
- 3 years of object-oriented software development experience
- 3+ years building applications for¬†iOS devices (Able to use both Objective-C and Swift)
- Experience designing clean and maintainable¬†codebase
- Experience with multithreading programming
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Knowledge of¬†iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Good knowledge of Git version control system.
- Good understanding of English, if you can make a joke in English, you should be fine.
- Japanese or Thai knowledge will give you a certain advantage.
- If you can code well on both iOS and Android, you will be someone we consider first.
- Competitive salary and bonus plus standard social security insurance
- Re-location assistance to help you start your life in Tokyo including first-time airfare to Tokyo and put you in AirBNB for a few weeks while you searching for the dream house.
- Unquestionable for any gears that you want, MBP and large screen even good chair (unfortunately, pyjamas are not included; though, we are trying to get it approved soon)
- Free snacks, fresh fruits, and drinks of course!
- Train fare or if you lived near the office, we even give 20k JPY monthly for your house
- Company pay for 50% of your new mobile device every year
- We help you pay for books, language course, fitness membership, conference ticket, and even paid apps